Thursday, October 2, 2008

Entry #7 – A Lesson You Have Learned

I plan on posting all of my Writer's Notebook entries.  This is the first one that I was in the Freshmen class for.

When I was 9, I wanted to go to my best friend Cassidy’s dad’s girlfriend’s house.  My parents were not home, and my brother was babysitting me.  I called my parents, and they told me that I needed to wait for them to come home.  But, Cassidy was getting ready to go and they could not wait for me.  So, despite what my parents said, I went.

            I had a great time at Jan’s house; it is the only time I have ever laughed so hard that something came out of my nose (very cold water – not something I want to relive).  However, my parents called Jan’s house, and were absolutely furious with me.  They came and picked me up, and I was grounded for a month.  I was also not allowed to go to my other friend’s, Christy, 10th birthday party.

            What lesson did I learn?  I tried very hard to not disobey my parents again.

No comments:

Post a Comment